Where in the world is David?
About the activity
Bring 2D David across Canada and all over the world! Take a picture with our 2D astronaut and share it on social media.
How to participate
From to , David Saint-Jacques will orbit Earth 16 times per day while he lives and works aboard the International Space Station. From his home in space, he'll have a unique perspective of our planet. During the mission, the Canadian Space Agency invites you to share your perspective on the ground.
Bring 2D David with you to the park, the arena, a festival, a special attraction and even on vacation. Have fun, be creative and share your adventures with David in space and with people from all over the world on social media* using the hashtags #David2D and #DareToExplore. Your pictures will be added to David Saint-Jacques' mission social media feed.
*Please make sure that your Twitter or Instagram account is public at the time you post your picture. On Facebook, your post has to be public. The Canadian Space Agency reserves the right to refuse to publish any picture that is deemed offensive, in poor taste, or otherwise in conflict with the objectives of the activity.
You can also participate in the following ways.
- H.R. MacMillan Space Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Telus World of Science, Edmonton, Alberta
- Saskatchewan Science Centre, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Manitoba Museum, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Ontario Science Centre, Toronto, Ontario
- Canada Science and Technology Museum, Ottawa, Ontario
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Ottawa, Ontario
- Science North, Sudbury, Ontario
- Cosmodome, Laval, Quebec
- Montreal Science Centre, Montreal, Quebec
- Science East, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Discovery Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Johnson Geo Centre, Saint John's, Newfoundland
Follow us on social media
- Date modified: