Tongxi Wu Inventeur
Role at the Canadian Space Agency
- Employed at the CSA since 2003.
- Microwave Engineer, Microwave and Communications Group, Space Utilization Branch.
- PhD of Engineering in electronic physics and device, Zhejiang University, China (1989).
- Master of Engineering in electronic physics and device, Zhejiang University, China (1986).
- Bachelor of Engineering in electronic physics and technology, Zhejiang University, China (1983).
- Microwave components and circuits design, modeling and testing, including components and monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs) on gallium arsenide (GaAs) and gallium nitride (GaN).
- Participated in the design of several monolithic microwave integrated circuits for space applications.
- Participated in gallium nitride technology development in collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada.
- Is a scientific authority for several technology development studies.
- Date modified: