Martin Laflamme - Inventor
Role at the Canadian Space Agency
- Employed at the CSA since .
- Engineer, Microwave and Communications Group, Space Utilization Development Directorate.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, Université de Sherbrooke ().
- Microwave modules, circuits and components, particularly gallium arsenide and gallium nitride monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs).
- Is currently the support engineer for payload electronics on the Radarsat Constellation Mission (RCM) project.
- As part of the Microwave and Communications Group, helped design a number of monolithic microwave integrated circuits for several space applications where commercial availability was limited.
- Provided support for a number of programs and projects, including the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST), NEOSSat, QuickSat and the Polar Communication & Weather Satellite (PCW).
- Served as scientific authority for several technology development studies.
- Date modified: