Yves Gonthier Inventeur
Role at the Canadian Space Agency
- He joined CSA in .
- Lead mechanical engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering degree from McGill University in Montreal ().
- Master's degree in Robotics from McGill University in Montreal ().
- Ph.D. degree at the University of Waterloo, Ontario ().
- Senior Robotics Engineer; development of technologies for the future space exploration missions.
- He was involved in the development of technologies for the future space exploration missions.
- He became the lead mechanical engineer responsible for the development and delivery of a hydraulic manipulator to be used as part of the Canadian Space Station Program.
- He worked as a research engineer at McGill first, and then at Centre de Recherche Informatique de Montréal (CRIM), where he developed models for simulation of hydraulic machines and in particular software for the real-time simulation of tree harvesting machine.
- Date modified: