Darius Nikanpour - Inventor
Role at the Canadian Space Agency
- Manager, Materials & Thermal Group, Engineering Development, Space Science & Technology (- to date)
- Baccalaureate in Science with honours in Mechanical Engineering & Mathematics at Reading University in United Kingdom ().
- Master in Science in Applied Energy at Cranfield University in United Kingdom ().
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Cranfield University in United Kingdom ().
- Graduate in Air & Space Law at McGill University in Montreal ().
- Space Thermal Technologies
- Thermally Activated Materials
- Space Debris & Protection Technologies
- Management of Space Science and Technology Projects
- He was Head of Section at NRCan (CANMET-EDRL), Heat upgrading technologies from to .
- He was an Aerospace Engineer Consultant for Alenia Spazio, Thermal & System Engineering in Italy from to .
- Senior Thermal Engineer for British Aerospace, Dynamics Group, Space and Communication Division (ASTRIUM) in United Kingdom from to .
- From 1979 to 1981, he was a Mechanical Engineer I & II at the Building Services Research & Information Association (BSRIA) in United Kingdom.
- Team Award ()
- Long Service Award ()
- Inventor & Innovator Award ()
- Directors Awards ()
- Date modified: