Health in Space: Daring to Explore
How do we keep astronauts healthy in space? How does this unique environment affect the human body? What's in it for us back on Earth?
To find out the answers to those questions, register to host Health in Space: Daring to Explore, a travelling exhibition that will allow visitors to:
- find out the effects of space on astronauts' bodies and how they train to be prepared for this unique environment;
- understand how research done in space improves the lives of people on Earth by advancing knowledge and innovation;
- learn more about Canadian Space Agency (CSA) astronaut David Saint-Jacques' mission and the health-related science experiments conducted by him aboard the International Space Station.
The exhibition was designed by the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, in Ottawa, in partnership with the CSA, and features:
- interview videos of astronauts and their teams;
- pictures taken from space;
- items used for science experiments aboard the International Space Station; and
- fun and educational interactive activities.
The exhibition itinerary will be posted in our event calendar in the winter. Stay tuned!
Host the exhibition
- Date modified: