Health in Space: Daring to Explore
How do we keep astronauts healthy in space? How does this unique environment affect the human body? What's in it for us back on Earth?
Find out more by visiting Health in Space: Daring to Explore, an exhibition designed by the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, in Ottawa, in partnership with the Canadian Space Agency (CSA).
Visitors will be able to:
- find out the effects of space on astronauts' bodies and how they train to be prepared for this unique environment;
- understand how research done in space improves the lives of people on Earth by advancing knowledge and innovation;
- learn more about CSA astronaut David Saint-Jacques' mission and the health-related science experiments conducted by him aboard the International Space Station (ISS).
Health in Space: Daring to Explore has various sections featuring:
- interview videos of astronauts and their teams;
- pictures taken from space;
- items used for science experiments aboard the ISS; and
- fun and educational interactive activities.
Visit the exhibition website
Canada Aviation and Space Museum
11 Aviation Parkway
Ottawa, Ontario K1K 4Y5
- Date modified: