Submitting a nomination for the John H. Chapman Award of Excellence
Submitting a nomination
The call for nominations for the next John H. Chapman Award of Excellence is open from , to . The award will be presented to the recipient at a ceremony during the CASI ASTRO Conference in Toronto, Ontario, in .
Find out what it takes to be selected as a John H. Chapman Award of Excellence recipient.
To submit a nomination, please send the following documents by email or electronic file transfer to email@example.com by . You may also send your nomination by mail.
- Completed nomination form
- Biography of candidate and collaborators (500 words)
- Description of achievement(s) (500 words)
- Three letters in support of the nomination
- Two recent digital photographs of the candidate (images must be high-resolution and copyright free)
- Three to ten digital images illustrating the achievements for which the candidate is nominated (images must be high-resolution and copyright free)
John H. Chapman Award of Excellence
Attn.: Linda Jean
6767 Route de l'Aéroport
Telephone : 450-926-4606
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: