Health in Space: Daring to Explore travelling exhibition
- Type: Exhibition
- Date: Various dates
- Location: Various locations
- Language: French and English
- Target audience: General public
This exhibition demystifies the effects of space on the human body and features a special section on David Saint-Jacques.
How do we keep astronauts healthy in space? How does this unique environment affect the human body? What's in it for us back on Earth?
Find out more by visiting Health in Space: Daring to Explore, an exhibition designed by the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, in Ottawa, in partnership with the Canadian Space Agency (CSA).
Visitors will be able to:
- find out the effects of space on astronauts' bodies and how they train to be prepared for this unique environment
- understand how research done in space improves the lives of people on Earth by advancing knowledge and innovation
- learn more about CSA astronaut David Saint-Jacques' mission and the health-related science experiments he conducted aboard the International Space Station
Dates and locations
- Date modified: