Eligibility for awards
To be eligible for the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) awards, your team and/or project MUST:
- Respond to one of CSA's official Space Apps challenges.
- Clearly show which CSA datasets, products, or resources are integrated into your project.
- Complete CSA's registration form before midnight (PT) on . If your team covers different time zones, your project must be submitted in accordance with the team member's latest time zone.
- Ensure that all team members are listed on the form (a maximum of 6 people per team).
- Provide on your form a public hyperlink to a presentation of your project. This can include slides (up to 7), screenshots (up to 7) or a video (limit of 30 seconds).Footnote 1
- Use the official language (French or English) of your choice to present your project.
- Include in the registration form a hyperlink to your code or project published in a public directory if applicable (links should not require registration or permission to access them).
- Ensure that the project does not contain profanity or inappropriate language.
Projects submitted under those conditions will be evaluated from to , and the names of the winners of the CSA awards will be announced by .
- Date modified: