Eligibility for awards
To be eligible for the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) awards, your team and/or project must:
- Respond (1) to one of NASA's official Space Apps challenges or (2) create your own challenge.
- Clearly show which CSA's datasets, products, or resources are integrated into your project.
- Fill out the forms according to the specified instructions.
- Make sure that all team members are listed on the form (a maximum of 6 people per team).
- Provide on your form a public hyperlink to a presentation of your project (can include slides (up to 5), screenshots (up to 5) or a video (limit of 30 seconds).Footnote 1
- Use the official language (French or English) of your choice to present your project.
- Include in the registration form a hyperlink to your code published in a public directory if applicable.
- Ensure that the project does not contain profanity or inappropriate language.
Projects submitted under those conditions will be evaluated from to , and the names of the winners of the CSA awards will be announced by .
If you wish that your team be also evaluated by NASA, you need to:
- Adhere to all Space Apps Challenge terms and conditions.
- On your project submission page, check the box that says, "
I want my project to be considered for Global Judging".
- Date modified: