Accessibility feedback process at the Canadian Space Agency
On this page
Your feedback will help the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) to identify and break down accessibility barriers. Provide feedback on the CSA's Accessibility Plan, your experience with our accessibility, or any other matter related to accessibility. Find out how we will use your feedback.
How to provide feedback
You can also contact our Accessibility Office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 450-926-4800
- Mail: 6767 Route de l'Aéroport, Borough of Saint-Hubert, Longueuil, Quebec, J3Y 8Y9
Submit anonymous feedback
If you want to provide anonymous feedback:
- do not state your name or provide any other identifying information (for example, your email address or phone number)
- do not include your return address on the envelope if you send feedback by mail
If you want a response
If you've asked for a response, we will respond in the same way that you communicated with us.
What we do with your feedback
We analyze feedback for trends and patterns. We don't identify individuals in our reports.
The only time your feedback will be connected to you is when you request a personal response from our Accessibility Office.
We publish annual progress reports in the years between accessibility plans. In these progress reports, we report on the feedback we receive and how we are taking it into consideration.
Request an alternate format
You can request an alternate version of our feedback process, accessibility plans or progress reports by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 450-926-4800.
- large print (larger and clearer font)
- braille (a system of raised dots that people who are blind or who have low vision can read with their fingers)
- audio (a recording of someone reading the text out loud)
- electronic formats that are compatible with adaptive technology
- Date modified: