Direct deposit request form for vendors
Protected "B" when completed.
This fillable form has been designed to make it easier for you to enrol in direct deposit. Please note that the completed form cannot be saved on your computer. Please print, sign and email or mail the completed enrolment form. There are two available formats, HTML and PDF (325 KB), both of which can be filled out on screen, printed and signed.
- This form can only be used for payments deposited in Canada or the USA.
- If you wish to revoke your direct deposit authorization or change your financial institution, the branch of your financial institution or your account number, you must complete this form again. do not close your present direct deposit account until you receive the first payment in your new account.
- All payments over $5,000 are subject to a one-time test deposit to ensure the payment is made to your business's bank account. This means that your first payment of over $5,000 may be delayed while the Canadian Space Agency confirms the accuracy of your banking information. A payment of under $10 will be deposited into your account. Once you confirm that you have received the small payment, the balance of the payment will be deposited into your account. This process will only occur once unless you change your banking information.
- All payment notifications will be sent to the email address provided. Please ensure your address is correct and up to date. Should the direct deposit fail for any reason, a cheque will automatically be produced and mailed to the address provided.
- Until your direct deposit information has been updated, you will continue to be paid by cheque.
- To submit your change of address or ask any questions about the form, please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information is collected under the Financial Administration Act, Subsections 17(1) and 35(2). The Canadian Space Agency shall disclose information to relevant federal institutions and your financial institution. Direct deposit payments cannot be made without provision of requested information. Personal information is protected in accordance with the Privacy Act, and as described in Personal Information Bank CSA PPU 045 – Grants and Contributions – Research Component. Under the Act, you have the right to access and correct your personal information, if erroneous or incomplete. Third party information provided by companies shall be protected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Access to Information Act.
- Date modified: