Canadian space ambassadors - Registration form
Terms and Conditions for Participating Individuals and Organizations
Through the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage, the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) provides a unique avenue for Canadian experts to share their knowledge and passion about space.
As an individual or organization to be listed on the Canadian Space Ambassador webpage, I understand that:
- The CSA acts solely as an intermediary to provide the public with access to the contact information of individuals and organizations listed on the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage.
- The CSA does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information provided on the list, which remains at all times the responsibility of the originating individuals and organizations.
- The CSA takes no responsibility for the availability of the Canadian Space Ambassadors, the content of their presentations, or the coordination of travel or events.
- The individual or organization listed on the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage does not represent and is not a spokesperson for the CSA or the Government of Canada. The fact that an individual or organization is listed as a Canadian Space Ambassador does not create the relationship of principal and agent, employer and employee, or partnership between the individual or organization and the CSA or Government of Canada.
- The individual or organization listed as a Canadian Space Ambassador shall not make any representation that they are an agent of the CSA or the Government of Canada or that could reasonably lead any member of the public to believe that they are an agent of the CSA or the Government of Canada.
- The CSA, on behalf of His Majesty the King in right of Canada, owns the copyright in the CSA logo. The logo is also a duly registered official mark of the Government of Canada and therefore cannot be used without proper authorization from the CSA.
- The CSA reserves the right to remove from the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage all content that is outdated, that does not comply with applicable Government of Canada policies, or that it deems inappropriate for any other reason, at its sole discretion.
- Those who wish to seek out the services of an individual or organization found on the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage must communicate with them directly to make the necessary arrangements to hold a conference or meeting.
- The CSA and the Government of Canada offer no guarantee and assume no responsibility for conferences or meetings held or organized by or with experts or organizations found on the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage, nor do they express approval of their content. Opinions expressed during conferences and meetings are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the positions of the CSA and the Government of Canada.
- The CSA authorizes the individuals and organizations found on the Canadian Space Ambassadors webpage to add hyperlinks to said webpage that lead to external websites that are outside the purview of the Government of Canada. This is authorized solely for the convenience of Internet users. The CSA and the Government of Canada offer no guarantee and assume no responsibility regarding the accuracy, relevance or reliability of the content of external sites, nor do they express approval of these sites or their content.
- Date modified: