Expedition 34/35 Quiz
1) As part of Expedition 34/35, how long will Chris Hadfield spend on board the International Space Station (ISS)?
- a. 6 days
- b. 6 weeks
- c. 6 months
2) Including Chris, how many astronauts will travel to ISS aboard the Soyuz TMA-M capsule?
- a. 1
- b. 2
- c. 3
3) The Soyuz TMA-M capsule that will take the astronauts to the ISS is manufactured in Russia and launched in
- a. Canada
- b. Kazakhstan
- c. The United States
4) Why are there three stars depicted on Chris Hadfield's Expedition 34/35 crest?
- a. To represent Chris Hadfield's three times in space and his three children
- b. To represent the three astronauts who will travel to the ISS
- c. To represent the three participating nations
5) Which of the following will Chris Hadfield not do as part of Expedition 34/35?
- a. Operate Canadarm2
- b. Perform scientific experiments
- c. Feed the ISS's space pets
- Date modified: