Funding opportunities at the Canadian Space Agency
The Canadian Space Agency provides the space community with numerous funding opportunities through contracts, grants and contributions. Below are all of the opportunities in research and development and space innovation. All service and supply contract offers are listed on the Buy and Sell Canada website.
You can consult the general terms and conditions for the awarding of contracts, grants and contributions. For specific terms and conditions, please go to the opportunity in question.
In the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions of the offers listed here and those on Buy and Sell Canada, the latter take precedence.
- Science and Operational Applications Research – Education (SOAR-E) Initiative
- Integrating a payload onto a stratospheric balloon
- Science and Operational Applications Research – Africa (SOAR-AF) Initiative
- Science and Operational Applications Research - Canadian Provinces and Territories (SOAR-CPT) Initiative
- RFI for QEYSSat (9F064-170198/A)
- Canadian CubeSat Project (9F064-17-0305)
- Notice – Flight and Fieldwork for the Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST) Announcement of opportunity 2017
- Science and Operational Applications Research for RADARSAT-2 (agriculture)
- Request for information (RFI) seeking ideas for future Canadian contributions to Cislunar Space Mission Exploration Initiatives
- R&D for Multi EO Satellite Data Integration - EOADP
- Date modified: