Mission and Mandate
The Canadian Space Agency is committed to leading the development and application of space knowledge for the benefit of Canadians and humanity.
To achieve this, the Agency promotes an environment where all levels of the organization:
- pursue excellence collectively
- advocate a client-oriented attitude
- support employee-oriented practices and open communications
- commit itself to both empowerment and accountability and
- pledge to cooperate and work with partners to our mutual benefit
The mandate of the Canadian Space Agency is:
To promote the peaceful use and development of space, to advance the knowledge of space through science and to ensure that space science and technology provide social and economic benefits for Canadians.
- Date modified: